Visit us for a complimentary monthly event.
Group discussion led by an elder law and estate planning attorney in a comfortable environment.
Come for coffee and leave with some answers.
Topics can include:
- Top myths and misconceptions about Medicaid
- Trusts and Estates, asset protection
- Legal Updates and how to best prepare for the future
- The process and the planning
- Caregiving resources
- Weather related safety tips
Good opportunity to hear from others who are sharing similar experiences. We look forward to getting to know some new people in our community. Events are held on the first Tuesday of the month from 9:00AM to 11:00AM- please make a reservation.
RSVP: Sharyn at 631-979-4300 or email@example.com
Attorney advertising. Meetings are not consultations and do not offer attorney-client privilege.